FREE Case Evaluation
Meet Amato Sanita
Mr. Sanita manages one of the most active Criminal Defense practices in Pennsylvania. Mr. Sanita is involved in the defense of individuals charged with a crime (s) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. His office handles all aspects of Criminal Defense; from pre-trial negotiations to all avenues involving non-trial and trial dispositions.
Mr. Sanita concentrates his practice on Adult and Juvenile criminal defense in Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks and surrounding counties. Additionally, he handles all Federal matters in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and Scranton, Pennsylvania.
He is responsible for all complex civil rights litigation.
- Amato Sanita has received the Top One Percent of Trial Lawyers Award for 2015-2017 for representing his clients in Criminal Defense matters. , Nations top one percent of Trial Lawyers, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015-2017.
- Amato Sanita has earned the 2015 and 2017 Client’s Choice Award for Excellence in Representing Clients Charged with Criminal matters. , Clients Choice Award for Criminal Representation, Avvo, 2015, 2016.
- Amato Sanita has been Selected as a National Top 100 Trial Lawyer. This is one of the highest awards given to any trial lawyer nationwide., Selected as a National Top 100 Trial Lawyer, National Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2015, 2016.
- AVVO RATED 10/10 Client Representation, 2014-2016
- Super Lawyers, 2011
- Super Lawers, 2010
- Amato Sanita has also been awarded top DUI lawyer 2016.
- Member of Philadelphia Bar Assiciation,Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Justinian Society, Criminal Justice Bar, Sons of Italy (Professional Organization), OSIA District 1 Treasurer (Legal Society), Pennsylvania State Arbitrator (Legal Disputes OSIA) 2016, OSIA State-Wide Orator.
- Elected by Board of Judges to Chair, Appointed Counsel Review Board of Philadelphia Bar Association 2016 to present.
Pro bono/Community Service:
- Mr. Sanita served as a Trial Attorney for the Defender Association of Philadelphia until 2001 and continues to represent indigent individuals in many areas of law, including criminal practice.
Scholarly Lectures and Writings:
- Mr. Sanita lectured at numerous colleges focusing on Criminal Defense and the consequences upon an individual’s immigration status., Lead Speaker, Criminal Convictions and Immigration Consequences, 2013-2016.
- Mr. Sanita often lectures at independent criminal seminars associated with the Sons of Italy Organization and serves yearly as a Moot Court Judge for The National Moot Court Trial Competition.
- Representing individual clients charged with crimes as well as various labor unions on a private basis.
- Major Trials Attorney (Defender Association of Philadelphia), Supervisor/Trainer (Defender Association of Philadelphia). Shareholder managing Legal Services Division (Freedman and Lorry PC)
- Criminal Inn Of Court Treasurer Executive Committee
- District 1 Treasurer OSIA
- OSIA Orator statewide
- Justinian Society
- PA Bar Association
- PA State Arbitrator OSIA
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Sons Of Italy Trustee
- X-Philly Defender Board Member
Licensed Since: 1996
Education: Western New England University School of Law
- Criminal Defense
SKA Law Group, LLC
1518 Walnut Street, Suite 808
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Email: Amato T. Sanita