FREE Case Evaluation
Amato Sanita Brighter Future Scholarship
Philadelphia Criminal Lawyer Amato Sanita has committed his professional career to defending individuals within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania court system. He prides himself on making sure that each person gets fair and equal treatment under the law, according to the rights set out in the United States Constitution. Part of being a good defense attorney means helping to protect others who are in particularly stressful or difficult situations. Using this legal knowledge to help these people, often minors, is Amato Sanita’s way of building a brighter future that others can enjoy.
Mr. Sanita believes that it is incredibly important to empower others to make the world a better place by helping them to realize their full academic potential. A quality education is the foundation upon which a single person can begin building a brighter future for all people. Whether a person is working to finance an undergraduate degree or find a way to pay for law school, there is great value in enabling those who seek to learn how to improve the world we live in.
We are pleased to announce the first annual Amato Sanita Brighter Future Scholarship, which will provide $500 to a student who exemplifies the pursuit of a better world through education.
Criteria for eligibility and selection:
- This scholarship is open to all those seeking to enroll in undergraduate, graduate, or law school programs in the United States.
- The candidate must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater based on the most recent official transcript available from the current institution or one attended immediately prior.
The Amato Sanita Brighter Future Scholarship program welcomes applications from those students who meet the above requirements. Applicants will be assessed using the following criteria:
- A 500-word letter of intent that identifies a problem and explains how the applicant intends to use her or his education as a way to begin solving that problem, creating a brighter future.
- A current, official transcript that complies with the terms outlined in the eligibility requirements, as stated above.
- This cover letter (link opens in PDF).
Application Deadline and Mailing Instructions
Interested applicants must send a completed application, letter of intent, and academic transcript via U.S. mail or fax by January 1, 2016. A winner will be announced in March or April of 2016. Please send all submissions via mail to:
1518 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Fax: (215) 893-1410